Pages

Friday 28 February 2014

interviewing junior kids

Experience interviewing the junior students

Last week we went to interview some junior students because we have to make them a toy to play in their free time so we had to interview five students we asked them questions like: “ What toy do you want to play in your free time?”.

 When they answer like Lennox he is six years old and I asked him “ What toy do you want to play with in your free time.? ” straight away he asked me “ Can you make me a spinosaurus pleas” then after that we had to ask them “why do you want a spinosaurus” then he answerd back “ cause their my favourite dinosaur.” then we wrote it down on a sheet of paper,then they asked us to do another student so I asked levonah she is six years old I asked her “ what toy do you want to play with in your free time.” she replyed back “ An Ipad” then I asked her “ why do you want an ipad” she said “ to play more games.”.

After I finished two students I had to do three more students then i asked Jazzelle she is six years old she wants a barbie then i asked her why does she want it then she said “ cause I like it” after that I asked Chloe she is six years old she wants a toy baby then i asked her “ why

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.