Pages

Tuesday 3 February 2015

My goal for this year and terms

My goal for this year
My goal for this term is my writing. I need to work on making sense and stop repeating my self.

My goal for this term is to read more at home and reading at school.

My goal for the whole year is Improving my maths, learning new things and moving up some levels.

My goal for this term is to listen to the teacher and not speak to the other next to me.

My goal for this year is to focus on my work and not get distracted.

My goal for this term is to always com to school on time

2 comments:

  1. Hello Leila,
    I really enjoyed reading your sentence about your goals for 2015. I also really enjoyed reading your goals because you used punctuation.

    Keep Up The Good Work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Leila!
    I really like your goals. It sounds like you're really concentrating on you're goals at school. I really like the goal "My goal for this year is to focus on my work and not get distracted." I know I would not complete that goal hahaha. Keep up the awesome work.

    Love always... HannahT

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.