Pages

Monday 14 April 2014

term 1 reflection

Term 1 Reflection 2014

My highlights this term would have to be...Fia fia because I got to represent my culture by being in the Fijian group. I really enjoyed it.

I have made improvements/progress in…….my writing

I know this because I think that my writing has improved.

I still need to work hard to improve my…maths

I know this because…I’m in one of the lowest groups. Sometimes I don’t understand what to do. I need to work on learning my times tables.

I am most proud of my efforts to fit into a new school. I have made lots of new friends and I am a sports monitor. I have been trying lots of new things.

My 3 main goals for Term 2 will be:
1. sports - join a sports team
2. friends - get to know my friends better
3. music - Try to join Ms M’s music lesson classes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.