Pages

Tuesday 9 December 2014

Dropping off my Great Granparents to the Airport

Dropping off my Great Grandparents to the Airport

Early in the morning on the 8th of December, my mum, brother and I had to drop off my Great Grandparents to the airport. They were going on a trip to Fiji and they’re also celebrating Christmas there.

When we were at the airport we had Mcdonalds and I was babysitting all my cousins because we knew that they would go and run around everywhere, so me and my aunty would take care of them. When they were running around, one of my little cousins were crying, there two sisters were fighting, and the others were jumping and hurting other people on the playground.

When it was time to see my great grandparents go, we saw them and my great grandpa was getting angry at my great grandma. When we were saying bye to them, they were going the wrong way because they’re really old. So my mum rang them and told them that they were going the wrong way.

When we were leaving the Airport we went straight to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.