Pages

Sunday 26 July 2015

First day back T3

First day back
Excited or am I not. Term 3 nearly at college. So I arrived at school, so many hugs I got from other people. Every start of the school we always have these immersion assembly's and every term we have topics to learn about for our whole school, last term we had the topic Tinkiring tools and toys now this term our topic is Trade and enterprise. That means being financially responsible with your money.

Every time we have each team to show the whole school what they're team is learning about the whole term. So as you know Team1 went first. They were looking at how to make ice cream. They started with a movie about some kids going to the shop and buying ice cream. So they are learning about how ice cream is made and how to make ice cream. 

Now it was Team 2's turn. They were learning about what you want to be when you grow up. Firstly they made a video to the song YMCA. So they were all dressed up from that they wanted to be when they grew up.

It was Team4's turn they are learning about how you would spend your money do you need to spend it on that your do you need to spend it on a useful stuff. So it was a whole act about how your emotions control your mind about your choices.

Now it was Team5's turn that's year 7 and 8's we are going to learn about how do we spend our money on useful things and should we be spending that money on things that we need. First they did an act about how to be financially responsible.

So we started Term 3. One more term than Im done for intermediate and now I'm going to college next year. It's going to be a good intermediate year. I'm going to miss Pt England. 

1 comment:

1. Hi Leilaa, I think that the story you wrote about term 3s topic painted a picture in my mind. It was creative and interesting, The way you told me about how it all started reminded me of my first day for term 1 2015. Writing about it was way better and hopefully you next year you will be able to go to a collage that you want to go to

ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.