Pages

Wednesday 21 October 2015

Where is Dora?

Where is Dora?

When I was 6 years old. My brother, my nana and I went to go get some Mcdonalds. When we were waiting for our food we went to go play in the playground. Whenever we went somewhere I bought my Dora doll with me all the time anywhere and whenever.

First when I arrived at the playground I took my shoes off then grabbed my doll and then started to play with it. I pretended I was in a magical fairy tale with Dora and started playing around. Then my nana came in and told us to come for lunch. So I left my Dora in her castle and left her their.

Then when I left to go toilet I ran straight to the playground and Dora was missing so I ran straight to my brother and asked if he’s seen my doll. I kept on looking around, then 5 minutes later I saw a girl leaving the building with the exact same doll in her hands.

After that I wanted to go get it but it was already too late to go get it back. So I was crying all the way back home.

When I saw that girl with my doll I felt very angry and sad at the same time. When I arrived home I cried even more cause I can't get dora out of my head any more. But I was so devastated that I won't see dora anymore. Afterwards I told my mum and then a week after I had a dora doll in my hands, 6 years later I still have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.