Pages

Monday 8 December 2014

In the weekends

In the weekends
On Friday after school my parents came to pick me up from my aunt's house. After that we were driving home to go to my house I went to get changed into some other clothes cause i was still in my Uniform. After i got changed i had to wait for my mum and dad to get changed for there work.

When they were finished we had to go in the car and go down to a park I don't know what the park was called. We had to go there because I had to help my aunt with her 2 year old daughter, My brother had to go there because he had the church scouts but we call it ICON. When we got there we the boys were playing Touch and Rugby. When the boys were finished the boys came back and they were eating the food that we brought all there was Chips, Drinks, Chocolate, Lollies and Pizza.

On Saturday my mum and Dad went to there work and we stayed home. When we were at home all we did was just Play on the PS4 and I played on the Tablet and the Ipad. My mum left my dads phone cause he wasn't even going to use it but my mum couldn't leave her phone because her phone is her life. When we were bored and hungry i texted my mum if i could make Pancakes. After we ate Pancakes we were playing on our Technical Gadgets Our my mum and dad came at 7:30 with our dinner. I had Wendy's and my brother had Fried Rice.

On Sunday we went to church. Our Church is called Grace International. I started going to this church since I was 7. Every Sunday that's Near Christmas The Children Church and the Little kids come in the Basket Ball Court and we had a party there when it was all finished my aunt Put up a Chocolate Fountain and then we got strawberry and Marshmallow on a stick we got to dip the Strawberry and Marshmallow in the chocolate fountain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.