Pages

Monday 25 May 2015

Letter to William Stowers

Dear William Stowers


Hello William, How are you?. My name is Leila Alai-Stowers, I am 12 year old, I go to Point England School and I am Half Samoan Half Fijian. I just want to say I am so sorry for the cause of your Injury. I hope you would feel better, I hope your family is feeling okay since you have left your country for the war.

I am so sorry for your injury, the bullet going thru your left side of your neck then nipping your jaw bone and going thru your right ear, i hope that you have the right and special treatment for your injury. I just finished reading your letter. Man I am so touched how you wrote to your brother Louis and your family.


I just wanted to know why are they sending you back to war right after you recover from your injury?. Firstly I just wanted to tell you congratulations that you are away from the danger in the war. I am hoping that you are taken well after in England.


Sincerely: Leila Alai-Stowers
P.E.S.
Room 1
Term 2
2015.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Leila I enjoyed reading your letter. I really liked how you asked him questions. This is great as it gives him a chance to write back and keep the dialogue going?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.