Pages

Tuesday 9 June 2015

LOVE Poem


In Literacy class we had a task for writing. The task was "Poetry" it might seem like a normal poem but it isn't part of the task was to use our five senses. Our five senses are: Taste, smell, sight, hearing and felling. We had a chance to choose from our emotions from within us they're were many emotions. My emotion was Love, I had to us my five senses and what the colour of Love looks like.
Afterwards when I fished my poem I started to fell why the writers of the poem really like poetry because when they write they could write anything what they are thinking about the topic they are doing. When they write they reach down to their heart and they write what ever they are feeling down in they're heart. When I was writing it felt like I was going to cry when i finished my poem. I hope you enjoy my Poem when you read it ENJOY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.