Pages

Sunday 21 June 2015

4th day in Melbourne

Fourth day in Melbourne

Going to sleep on two beds in the middle on the bed and waking up in the middle on the floor. That Morning I was so hungry then my mum said “ Get ready then go down stairs, so you can get something to eat.” I was so confused, but then they told us after that we were having a breakfast buffet. So I got ready and just ran out the door with my cousin and my brother we were both having a race seeing who will get their first.

Arrived, my cousin and I won the race, soon as I saw the rest of my the people that were there we just found a table to sit on. Afterwards I just went up after I was ready and just started to get myself a big breakfast. When I saw there was a pancake machine I was so happy, so I got two pancakes and put nutella spread on it. Having a foul stomach it felt like I was going to die, but I still had two bowls of coco pops and apple juice.

Due to the time we had to do something so we were all deciding if we should go with the boys to lazer tag or go with the ladies and go shopping. I wanted to go shopping and go lazer tag, but the other girls wanted to go lazer tag and the boys didn't want us to come, so we decided to go stay at the hotel and have fun in the pools. Eventually the time went past it was so late we were in there for 3 hours but the last hour we had a water fight it was so cool.

When they all got back we all had a plan to see if we can sleep over my cousins house so we asked our mothers if we could and they answered “ Yes.” So we were so excited, when they told us after that we were going to have dinner somewhere it would have to be somewhere near the hotel. Afterwards we went to go Nando’s, lucky it was just down the road. When we arrived we ordered then ate. Due to the the time we had to go back and pack because that was the last day that we had. So we arrived at the hotel it was really late, so we packed our bags and went to my cousins hotel.

That day was the last whole day at Melbourne that we had all together. It was really fun but i’m gonna miss Melbourne but I still had fun. It was the first holiday all together as a family because we usually go separate.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.