Pages

Sunday 21 June 2015

Third day in Melboure

Third day in Melbourne

GO NSW.  Today is the state of origin game. I was so excited to go tonight to the game. When I woke up I went to go to have a shower and got changed into my NSW gear, I got changed into my NSW hoodie, New South T-shirt and my baggy jeans.

Afterwards I went to go down stairs to the lobby. When I arrived I saw three of the Families that were there already in the lobby, we were waiting for the other two families to get ready, later on the one other family came thru the door because they stay at Mantra and the other family came thru the elevators in the hotel. While they were finishing their little chat, we left the hotel to catch one of the trams. When we arrived to this massive mall it was called the DFO, some of the people went to go look straight at the shops and some stayed and went to go get something to eat.

Afterwards  I was so foul I love Subway but in New Zealand in the sauces they don't have any Tomato Sauce but In Aussie they do have Tomato Sauce. Afterwards I finished having my lunch and asked the other girls my age if they wanted to go and look around, but their was one problem the “ PARENTS.” Parents would probably let us go so we asked them if we could go our separate ways. Due to the silence and looking at each other and their phone for what the time was, they finally answered “ hallelujah” they said “ Yes.” So off we went, I saw heaps of stores that I liked but the two favorite ones were Factory and Lidt.

Lidt is a chocolate store, it was full of chocolate: Chocolate spoons, chocolate bunnies, original chocolate packets and many more there's a photo of the store on my “ Melbourne Trip.” Afterwards we had to leave DFO. We were the last people they’re with another family. When we arrived at the hotel we had to get ready to go to the game, I was soo excited. When we arrived at MCG stadium we didn't have to wait that long in the line, I was expecting a long wait but we didn't have to wait that long but what was long was the stairs to our seats. When we arrived at our seats we didn't have to wait that long for the entree to the game cause when we just sat down the fireworks just started to bloom up in the sky. After the game we were all taking photo in front of the field, it was awesome the view from our seats to the field it was soo cool.

When we arrived back to the hotel it was 12:00am. It was that late but it was worth it we saw some of my mum’s work friends and some of the old family we haven't seen in years but it was nice to see them. But at the end of day I had so much fun, looking at my parents I haven't seen them like this because they were so wild and crazy about the game. But i’m glad I came to the game to I got to spend time with my family.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Leila
    I really liked your story of when you went to Melbourne without me. I hoped you guys had fun.....
    GO NSW!!! Hahahaha
    Kind Regards
    Ajani
    Tamaki Primary School
    Room 6

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.