Pages

Monday 22 June 2015

Last day in Melbourne

Last day in Melbourne

Boo. Last day in Melbourne. We had to go down stairs again because we had to have a buffet breakfast. Afterwards we finished, so we had to go upstairs and get changed.

Due to the time we had to go to town. When we arrived at town we went to heaps of shops first. Then we went to go have something to eat and just wander around the place. So we went to go to look around and we saw this sale at this shop. It was so cool that we were lucky that we came to Melbourne this week.

My favourite store that I went to was H&M. I don’t know what it stands for but it was awesome. When you enter the store you see like a rack full of of cloths it was awesome. But when you go further it looks like a castle. I even had to count how many floors, they had four floors and had heaps of clothes, Jewelry, Accessories, shoes, dresses and many more.

When we came back we had to get our bags from the hotel and wait for my aunty that was going to come and pick us up. While we were waiting, another family had to leave and come back to New Zealand. My aunty and her daughter arrived at the hotel where we were.

When they picked us up we had a little bit of trouble putting our luggage in, but one. The only luggage that was really hard putting in was the pram, so we took all the wheels off and made it fit. So then we had to go have dinner, we had dinner at grilled, It was a burger place.

When we arrived, the time was 7:10 am. That was the time I usually wake up. But when I woke up the time was 2:10 pm. I had so much fun having a holiday with my family and friends. Experiencing Melbourne is awesome, it made me think of what I wanna be but I didn't get the picture of what I wanna be yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.