Pages

Saturday 20 June 2015

Second day in Melbourne

Second day in Melbourne

Waking up to the beautiful sound of my baby sister crying. When I looked at the time it was 6:22 am, In New Zealand it was 8:22 am. I woke up that late because I was up the whole night until 12:23 am and in New Zealand it was 2:23 am. Although I got up and asked my mum if she needed help with the baby and she replied back “ Just hold her while I do her bottle.” So while I was holding her I tried not to make her go sleep but then lucky she was smiling enough just in time for the bottle. Meanwhile she finished the bottle and I had to burp her, while we were watching TV.

Afterwards it was 8:22. So I asked mum if we could go to level 9 and go have a try out the pool, spa, sauna and a gym. Straight away I went to go get changed into my tog’s, I saw two little buttons that had a sticker with words on top of it. The first sticker said “ spa bubbles” then I looked over and while I pressed it behind me and one of the pools started to bubble and foam up and the other one said “ pool bubbles” and it had on of the buttons that we could press so it can start. Afterwards it was 10:16 I had to check on the dryer to see if the dryer was finished.

Eventually we had to leave the pool. We left because we wanted to go get ready because we had a long day ahead of us. Afterwards we went to go down stairs to the lobby where we saw everyone our family and friends who came with us. So when we went to go to catch the tram we were going to this place called Harbor town. Harbor Town have famous outside stores, there were many stores that I liked, like: Factory, Valley Girl, Nike factory store, Adidas, Rebel Sport, Platypus, Hype, Osmosis and Many more.

Due to the weather it started to get cold and dark. So we went to go catch the tram, when we went to catch the tram we had to go back to the hotel. When we arrived at the hotel, we went to go pack our bags away and get changed if we wanted to get changed into warmer clothes. Afterwards some of our cousins came up to our room and asked if we were coming to “ Crown” and my mum answered “ Yep, be there in a second.” Waiting for the elevator to go down, when we arrived no one was there, so we started to go to the other hotel where two of our families were staying. They were staying at Mantra, Mantra wasn't that far from our hotel.

We were going to pick them up because we had to go somewhere called “ Crown Buffet.” When we saw a group of people coming towards us. I ran up to go hug one of my cousins that came with us, I was so excited that she was here. When we started to walk we were all in groups, when we arrived at the buffet we had to wait in line, the line wasn't that big and we didn't have to long.

I felt at the end of day that we all would have the best holiday together for the whole week. Today was so awesome because when you go on a tram you can see everything that goes past. Seeing Melbourne for the first time  is such an experience. Its so cool I wish I could come back again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.