Pages

Monday 29 June 2015

Maths Whizz homework

This is my usage of minutes on Maths whizz. I'm supposed to have 30 mins in a week, but then I reached it, then I started to continue. One of the lessons were really hard because it was multiplication. To be honest i'm kinda good at my multiplication, but sometimes when I have trouble I sometimes shut down on my multiplication, the only two things I need to work on, is remembering my multiplication like how I remember the song lyrics and Trying not to use my hands on how I figure out the answer for the question. I'm feeling confident about my maths whizz cause most of the lessons that Mrs Tele'a send me are the ones that I need to work on.

I think I have really improved in maths because one of my goals were moving up a group in Maths so I achieved that goal. I am so proud of my self and confident when i'm doing Maths. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.