Pages

Tuesday 16 June 2015

First day at Melbourne

Going to Melbourne


Afterwards we were landing I had the most hurtful pain in my body, It was on my face and it was near my ear. It was hurting so bad that if you want it to go away you would have to chew something invisible or you would have to get something really chewy and chew on it. Mean while we were landing we were still listening to music or watching movies on the screens in front of us but then, we were erupted by the speakers telling us that we have landed and told us to un fasten our seat belts.


Afterwards they told us to put everything up in front of us and give the rubbish to the flight attendants while they come and collect anything. Eventually it was all finished we have already landed ( still have the ache in my ear) so as we were packing our stuff we had to be the last ones out of the plane because we had heaps to worry about like my sister and our luggage. But we had to change our sister because she was dribbling heaps on her jacket and we had to change her nappy. While we were walking in the hallway we took a milestone baby card out and we got the blank one and wrote “ Today I flew on the plane for the first time.”


Meanwhile we had to head down to get our luggage, while we were waiting we had get the two trolleys for the luggage to go on. It was really hard to get the trolleys because like the trolley bars you have to push down to keep it going and if you don't it will automatically have a break when you try push it. Meanwhile we finish collecting all our luggage, when we went to go outside we saw the person that was coming to pick us up it was my mum’s cousin. While she was driving it was a really good chance to see interesting stuff that are in Melbourne. While we're going on the motorway we went on one of the bridges called “ Bolt bridge.”

When we arrived we saw a big bus that said on the back “ Coaches, Blues” it something else on the end but I forgot. While we were walking in my dad saw a coach of one of the teams he really like’s and the team was NSW the best team in state of origin, we were sleeping in the the same hotel as NSW the best State of origin team. So he just shouted “ GO THE BLUES” and he laughed and just fist pumped the air while he was entering the hotel. Eventually we were waiting for long until I told dad to look at the TV but then he started to look at something else that went past the TV it was the captain of NSW “ PAUL GALLEN.” As soon as we saw him, my dad asked if we could take a photo with him, so he said yea sure, so we took a photo with him and my dad said “ GOOD LUCK FOR WEDNESDAY.”


Soon as I knew it we had to go up the elevator and go set up our room. Eventually we were done so my mum and dad tried to get in contact with my aunty and her family that came with us, but we couldn't get in hold with them. After a few more tries they picked up so we asked them: where they were.? So they answered “ Town just down the road from the hotel, all you need to do is catch the nearest tram stop from the hotel.” So we arrived at the tram it was so cool on the tram because I was playing this game with my brother when you can't hold onto anything and try stay on two feet like your feet are glued to the floor.


So we arrived at the SBS center it’s just an ozzy version of “ Aotea square” in town. As soon as I got to go to look at what was written on the floor my family already we on the stairs going to meet my aunty and her family. Soon as we saw some other people busking their art on the street it was awesome because they just do whatever, comes to mind. While I was looking for my Aunty and her family I got really distracted and went to this type of store called “ Hypes” it was a kind of shoe store it sells heaps of shoes that were like Nike and Vans. Afterwards we found my aunty and her family we just started to look at shoe stores.


Due to the time we went to go to look at china town and went to target. Target is a mall in Melbourne with many different stores just like Sylvia Park does but smaller. We had a little snack to eat and we all had Sushi Jin it’s just like New Zealand all these stores in Melbourne. Meanwhile the parents were talking and it was really boring just listening to them laugh, it would be more fun if we could hear them, so we asked our parents if we could go to target and look around at the toys: Bop it. So when our parents came to pick us up to go back.


However out of nowhere I saw two glowing items, one of the glowing items were the Eiffel tower on a building, The other glowing item was a concert. When we arrived the performance just started it was an  Aboriginal lady singing a song about her four origins the song was called “ The broken song.” After we all took photos of her performance and how it was set up it was beautiful but she wasn't the only performer. When we were saying bye to my auntys and uncles and my cousins we were going to go catch the tram to go back to to the hotel.


When we arrived at the hotel, me and my brother were huffing and puffing but then when we saw who was in there it was the other members that were going to join us it was just one family. When they were all settled in they came down to us  and said that they are ready, I was so confused until my aunt says that we're going to go have KFC for dinner. So we finished having dinner and went to go do grocery shopping at
“ coals” the Australian version of countdown in New Zealand. Besides we had to go home and have a good rest so we can be awake for the whole day for tomorrow.


When we were leaving on the plane I was so nervous now i'm here its so awesome. I haven't been on the plane since 7 years. The only thing I like about this trip is that this our first trip altogether. I’m going to have so much fun in Melbourne. GO NSW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.